This season’s community “celebrities” range from healthcare professionals to business owners to a firefighter with the Las Cruces Fire Department. This year’s contestants include:
– Karissa Avila Doan of Pioneer Bank
– Lee Silverman of Steinborn & Associates Real Estate
– George Vescovo of Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces
– Griselda Martinez, City of Las Cruces Economic Development deputy director
– Lola Cunico of IQVIA
– Eric Enriquez of the Las Cruces Fire Department
– Becky Corran from NMSU Doña Ana Community College
– Jesus Padilla, an Inpatient Medical Coder at Memorial Medical Center
– Ron Saltzman, owner of Frame and Art Center
– Sandra Espiritu of Enchanted Sun Team Realty
This year’s event will take place at 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at the Pan Am Center. Advance tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for students and senior citizens, and $5 for kids 12 and younger. Tickets will also be available at the door on the day of the show. Day-of tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for students and seniors, and $10 for kids 12 and younger. A portion of the proceeds will benefit NMSU dance scholarships for students.
For ticket information, call the NMSU dance office at 575-646-2070 or the Pan Am ticket office at 575-646-1420.